Shade Tree Trot
Register now to get your early-bird discounts!
Proceeds benefit the Shade Tree Clinic — a medical student-run, free clinic in East Nashville.
Shade Tree Trot 2018 – 5K Run/Walk
- Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Vanderbilt University Football Stadium (Gate 2)
- The race starts at 9 a.m. at the Vanderbilt University Football Stadium (Gate 2) at the corner of Jess Neely Drive and Natchez Trace, Nashville, TN
- Race day packet pickup and registration is from 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- T-shirts are included in the price of registration
- Early Bird through Dec. 31: $15 for students, $20 for non-students
- Jan. 1 – March 31: $25 for students, $30 for non-students
- April 1 – April 21 (Race Day): $30 for students, $35 for non-students
Race Day Parking will be available in the 25th Ave. Garage, located at 25th Ave and Highland Ave.
Friday, April 20, 2018
- 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- North Lobby of Light Hall, Vanderbilt University 2215 Garland Ave., Nashville, TN 37232
Saturday, April 21, 2018
- 7 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Vanderbilt University Football Stadium (Gate 2) at the corner of Jess Neely Drive and Natchez Trace, Nashville, TN 37212
No amount is too large or too small! All contributions go directly to Shade Tree Clinic. To make a donation, click here. All contributions to Shade Tree Clinic are tax-deductible. Registered racers are encouraged to fundraise.
What your donation can do:
- $50…… 2 weeks of insulin for a patient with diabetes
- $100…… Antibiotics to treat over 100 infections
- $250…… Hearing aid for a deaf patient
- $300…… 100 flu vaccinations
- $1,000…… Comprehensive prenatal care for an expectant mother
Shade Tree Clinic recognizes a number of organizations as sponsors. We look forward to counting you and your organization as a sponsor of the Trot and a friend of Shade Tree.
The Nashville community is an integral part of Shade Tree and the Trot’s success. Sponsorship of the Trot is a great way to support a great cause and advertise your business to the Vanderbilt and larger Nashville communities. We look forward to your help in making this year’s event our best ever!
On behalf of our patients, the Shade Tree Trot would like to thank you for your generosity!